Kittyyellow's Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Santa Claus in my school this year!

















Big news!!Santa Claus Visited my school this year! Believe it or not!!!

Is Santa Claus real? I have asked myself hundreds of time if Santa Claus does exist since I was a girl. Tell you what...... I would rather believe in the existence of Santa Claus........
(illustration of the picture: plastic Santa Claus in the hall on my campus)

Years ago, we invited a couple of foreign friends to be dressed as Santa Claus seated under a huge Christmas tree on my campus. Students in my school thus lined up, waiting passionately to share their wishes with Santa in English. Students did wait in a long line, eager to chat with Santa in disguise. This reminded me of my happy memories abroad years ago while shopping at Christmas time. In the shopping mall, Usually Santa Claus hired by the manager have kids seated on the laps and give them candies then. People in the mall are busy buying Christmas gifts for the beloved and their relatives. Tell you what.....when Santa wants to go to the rest room, a sign reads" Santa is now feeding his reindeer. Please wait......" I wonder if small kids take the sign as real.......Ha.....Ha.....Ha........

This year we do have a Santa Claus on campus. Tell you what..... it is plastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home